High-tech innovative products: "Low-temperature plasma" technology is an electrochemical process under the combined effects of electronics, chemistry, catalysis, etc., and is a brand-new technological innovation field. Plasma exhaust gas purification equipment can efficiently remove major pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOC), inorganic substances, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, and thiols, as well as various malodorous odors. The deodorization efficiency can reach more than 98%. , The accumulated bad odor and odor can be eliminated within 24 hours, and has a strong ability to kill bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms in the air, and has obvious anti-mildew effect. The deodorization effect exceeds the first-level standards for malodorous pollutants issued by the state.
Pulsed high-voltage high-frequency plasma power supply and toothed plate discharge device are used to generate high-intensity, high-concentration, and high-energy active free radicals. In a millisecond order, instantaneous oxidation-reduction reactions of harmful exhaust gas molecules are carried out. Most of the pollutants are degraded into carbon dioxide and water and easily handled substances.
Second, the principle of plasma exhaust purification:
Low-temperature plasma degradation of pollutants is the use of these high-energy electrons, free radicals and other active particles and pollutants in the exhaust gas, so that the pollutant molecules are decomposed in a very short time, and various subsequent reactions occur to achieve the degradation of pollutants the goal of. Generally, a gas discharge will generate a plasma, and this discharge phenomenon is to separate one or more electrons from the gas principle or molecule through some mechanism to form a gas medium. This medium is called ionized gas. The electric field generates ionized gas, and the conduction current is formed. This phenomenon is called gas discharge. And this purification equipment technology is the latest principle of industrial waste gas treatment.
The energy transfer during the equipment reaction is roughly as follows:
(1) Electric field + electron → high-energy electron (2) high-energy electron + molecule (or atom) → (excited atom, stimulated group, free group) Product + heat (4) Active group + active group → Product + heat
Third, the functional characteristics of the plasma purifier:
1. High disposable purification efficiency, capable of purifying multiple pollutants at the same time;
2. Fireproof performance adopts triple automatic protection of switch, power supply and circuit, lasting purification function, without special care;
3. The equipment has small volume, compact structure and mature technology;
4. Low equipment investment and low operating cost;
5. Safe and stable, convenient maintenance and long service life;
6. High purification efficiency without secondary pollution.
Fourth, the scope of application of plasma exhaust gas purifier:
With the development of the industrial economy, the volatile organic waste gas produced by the petroleum, pharmaceutical, paint, printing and coating industries is also increasing. The equipment can be used in spray painting workshops, ink printing, spraying workshops, chemical, pharmaceutical, rubber, food, printing and dyeing. , Papermaking, brewing and other toxic and harmful waste gas and odor generated during the production process.
V. Service Guide
1. In order to create better exhaust gas treatment equipment, the parameters will be changed with the company's continuous improvement of the equipment, please keep in touch with the company at any time.
2. If the equipment parameters you want are different from the parameters in this manual, our company can make design changes according to customer requirements.
How to choose good exhaust gas treatment equipment
The first choice of good exhaust treatment equipment is the key to reliable manufacturers.
Tianjin Baili Tiankai Technology Development Co., Ltd.
13820702002 Phone: 13820702002
13820702002 Fax: 13820702002
266000 Postcode: 266000
天津市西青区大寺镇微电子开发区 Address: Microelectronics Development Zone, Dasi Town, Xiqing District, Tianjin